All reviews blue coriander king bed hotel team value for money minute walk room cleaning location is excellent warm hospitality samadhi mandir travel desk temple entrance keep up the good work comfortable stay dosa excellent experience walking distance short stay
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Visited this hotel last month. The rooms are spacious. Food is excellent. A must visit. Short distance from the temple. Location is good. I would strongly recommend others to visit this hotel if they come to Shirdi.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
gmglis, General Manager at Goradia’s Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Namaskar from Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi!

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. It was a privilege to have you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful stay and were satisfied with the level of service, staff attitude and food. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Shirdi and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi becomes your home when you visiting this city.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Had visited Shirdi and stayed in the hotel with my family. I found the standard of the hotel extremely good. The entire staff were very hospitable and there was a feeling of being home away from home. I will strongly recommend that people staying at this place

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
gmglis, General Manager at Goradia’s Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Namaskar from Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi!

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful stay and were satisfied with the level of service, staff attitude and felt home away from home. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

We stayed at this Hotel in October 2016. Rooms are spacious and good. But to our utter horror we found the restaurant food to be pathetic. For the amount that the hotel charges you, It is not worth it. I did not find the staff to be friendly. Request Hotel management to look at this issues seriously,

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
gmglis, General Manager at Goradia’s Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Namaskar from Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi!

We thank you for choosing our Hotel for stay and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We are extremely sorry to know that your stay at our Hotel did not met your expectations.

We taken up the points mentioned by your self for rectification.

However we request you to give us one more chance to stay with us and we will try to make your stay rememberable with us.

We look forward for your visit at Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay in Shirdi which is close to the temple, so that it is walk-able when I wanted to visit the temple. This hotel is just close the temple, with its own parking and a veg-restaurant. Bathroom is clean, room is spacious, I don't thing there are any other expectations normally from a hotel when you are at a pilgrim place! Good for families or solo travellers.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family

Namaskar from Goradia's Lords Inn, Shirdi!

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful stay and were satisfied with the level of service, staff attitude and location of the hotel. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

stayed a week back in the hotel with my daughter, mom and dad. It was a pleasant stay. We lost our way to reach the hotel but it was surprising that the general manager of the hotel came personally to guide us and took us to the hotel. Reception and restaurant team is very courteous and polite. Food was nice and chef made it as per our taste. temple is very close to the hotel, managed to get all the aarti's of saibaba. Looking for the next visit..... Good team..... God bless!!!

Room Tip: Pavillion rooms are nice
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
gmglis, General Manager at Goradia’s Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016