“IRCTC Package with Hotel Bhagyalakshmi”
Review of Hotel Bhagyalaxmi

and 1 more site!
Hotel Bhagyalaxmi
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Shirdi is one of the most preferred spiritual destination in Modern India. It boasts to be city of Sai Baba. It is located near Manmad Maharashtra ( Around 50 Kms away ). The main problem to travel instantly, faced by people like me is the " Confirmed Railway Tickets ". On surfing the net I came across the package tour offered by IRCTC. Since I had taken their trip to Vaishno Devi few years back. I was not sure if they still had the same quality. But on second thoughts I decided to go ahead and booked the tour. But to my utter pleasant surprise, I found the tour to be extremely wonderful and courtesy beyond expectations. We were well recd in an air conditioned vehicle at Kopargaon at 4.30 p.m. ( travelled by Karnataka Express ). The Driver of the vehicle called us as soon as the train stopped at Kopragaon station and told us about his location and requested us to come out of the platform and meet him. We were straight driven to Hotel Bhagyalakshmi at Shirdi. We had two rooms (with triple occupancy) and I must say that were not disappointed by the rooms. We were served with a welcome drink as well. What I was really impressed by is the Courtesy extended by Hotel and its staff and their mannerism. The staff is quite well mannered and ready to extend any reasonable help, which you are entitled to. The food quality and taste was reasonably good. Although we had fixed menu sometimes and Buffet on few occasions, we feel satisfied with both options. The staff was always at service and trying to serve us on the table even during the buffet. Their softness and willingness to serve is worth mentioning. All the meals are included in the package. We were taken to "Shani Shingnapur" on the second day by an Air Conditioned vehicle. Shani Shignapur is a religious place around 70 kms from Shirdi having temple of Shani Dev. We started at around 9.15 in the morning and were dropped back at 2.00 pm when the lunch was ready to be served. I would give a "Thumps Up" to IRCTC for creating such a wonderful tour with a useful itinerary.

10  Thank Kapilgmasti

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Convenience,courtesy, comfort, at Bhagyalaxmi. The Hotel is situated at a stones throw from the mandir. Very convenient when attending Kakkad Aarthi at the mandir. Basic well appointed clean rooms and bathrooms. Extremely courteous and helpful staff. F&B bit over stretched during buffet breakfast which is sumptuous . Food on Ala carte bit on the oily side but tasty and well presented.

Good deals can be obtained on direct booking contact Mr. Dillip Kumar at reception.

Excellent place to stay at Shirdi.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on top floor less noisy
2  Thank Hareendran
Reviewed August 22, 2013

WE Went with family and we found its amazing best hotel in shirdi and very close to sri saibaba mandir,road is very clean and quite big . Main market is also very close to hotel. Room is big and very welkeeped with clean area.we stayde in room no 214.

Room Tip: suite room is very nice and very very big .
2  Thank ram1985
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited Shirdi and stayed in Hotel Bhagyalakshmi from Aug 14-16, 2013. It is a wonderful hotel with nice ambience. Hotel staff were also very helpful. Rooms were clean with nice interior. The best part it is, situated 2 mints walking distance from Shirdi Sai Mandir (Gate no 3). Food was excellent. I availed IRCTC tour package (comfort), which was indeed value for money.

3  Thank shwetavirgo1
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for the last 3 -4 years now and I am happy to state that their property and service have been consistently good. The hotel is at a walking distance from the temple. The approach road has been recently cemented and there is a proper parking lot to park your car opposite the hotel. The staff is courteous and helpful. The restaurant serves good food. The rooms are well done up and quite comfortable. Clean and well made bathrooms. I would recommend this to anyone who visits Shirdi. Its value for money. I would advise that you book the room directly with them as you may get a discount.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tejashree T
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went with my Family & I found it was the one of the best hotel in Shirdi & very close to shri Sai baba's Mandir, which makes us easy to go to mandir & even in the market near mandir. Hotel staff was very kind & helpful to us. Room are neat & clean with nice interior. They clean room everyday in the morning. Food is also good so no need to search out0side for the food. Little costly but if we need good we need to pay. overall for me it was good time in shirdi in that Hotel.

Room Tip: For better view of shirdi go for top floor with front view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pranaydesai1
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Been coming here for last twenty years or so. But irked by the fact that breakfast is not part of tariff. TV channels very few. NO English tv channel. Newspaper should be delivered in every room. These are minor services which are there in any good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013