“Wonderful experience at Saideep villas”
Review of Sai Deep Vilas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shirdi
Sai Deep Vilas
Ranked #14 of 161 Specialty Lodging in Shirdi
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I have visited shirdi and I stayed with my family at Saideep Villas. Our stay was very comfartable and homely, rooms are very neat n clean . service was good too. Hotel is very close to temple which was the another good reason to be at this place..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank umesh s
There are newer reviews for Sai Deep Vilas

Reviewed August 10, 2010

We have visited many time in shirdi and always stay in sai deep vilas , we comfortably stay and feel like home . mr sharma and mr acharya look after it they are very helpful n friendly .they listen your problm and try to remove.rooms are furnished and well maintaind with all modern aminities., the plus point of sai deep vilas is its locationwalkable distance from sai baba samadhi mandir ,chawri and dwarika mai,we feel pleasure staying sai deep vilas , this time i was stay 1 week in sai deep vilas .i insist my friends and family members to stay in sai deep vilas .my best wishes always with sai deep vilas ,dr.kk gupta new delhi

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank krishna65kant
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We went shirdi for sai darshan. Sai Deep Vila's has Good location. Walkable distance from the sai Bab temple , that's a very nice part of the hotel, hotel rooms are clean with all modernized basic amenities, rooms are good furnished & well maintained really i enjoyed lot with my family. We have a comfortable stay at Sai Deep Villas. and our sai darshan trip was successful.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AyushPateria
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I went there with my wife and 3year old kid. I directly went there and booked. They have given me room in second floor. we reached there by evening and refreshed and went for darshan. We had dinner in the hotel itself and while sleeping only we came to know there are bed bugs in the pillows and below bed. My daughter was crying in the night and then we noticed there was bed bugs. We clled up reception by 1pm mid night, they then arrange as another room, there was also the same problem. Next day morning I vacated and moved to another hotel. My plan is to stay for three days.

Poor room maintenance BEWARE OF BED BUGS, but in restaurant food is ok.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Ramskr4u
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I had been there and the service was not what i had expected it to be but wasn't bad either ... since it was cheaper than what i was expecting it to be i kind of traded off with the cost factor otherwise, if you expecting something great please dont go there.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank lovinpunjabi
Reviewed August 6, 2009

It was a nice experience at Shirdi, " Sai Deep Vilas". The hotel is located at just 2 minutes distance from Sai Baba abode. Hotel is 140 kms from Aurangabad airport and 58 kms from Manmad railway junction. The hotel has 26 A/c rooms fitted with all modern amenities to make your stay memorable. The hotel has a multi cuisine restaurant.

Stayed: March 2009
3  Thank Gautamiiit5
Reviewed December 5, 2008

Our trip to Shirdi along with two other families was a nice one which we cherish for a long time. The accommodation at the hotel was very good. It was worth the money. The ameneties are good. The staff is very curteous. The is a restaurant where you get good food. I would recommend it to people who want to make a short trip on an average budget.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tompikpk