“On the whole a Pleasant stay.”
Review of Amrit Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alwar
Amrit Resort
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Alwar
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The warmth and the hospitality of this family run establishment distinguishes this otherwise an average, if it can be called a hotel. You can draw your own menu. Locale is good, away from the city hubbub. Rooms can do with some refurbishment, which we were told, is in the offing. As to the rating Trip Adviser should have Good on its scale as that is what it deserves.

Room Tip: Avoid the two rooms in the front as noise of the traffic going to Jaipur, Sariska and the loud music...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank ravikumkum
amritresort, Owner at Amrit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at... amrit resort

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I visited Alwar on 23rd Dec,2012.

After searching for an hour me and my wife hit this beautiful resort. A big beautiful resort with so many good things.
Good parking space.
Spacious rooms and best part very clean and the pristine view of Hills from the room.
The management was extremely friendly and helpful. Somehow I faced 2-3 problems in Alwar , but they helped in all the possible ways. I am very thankful to all of them.

Definitely value for money with big, clean rooms, and beautiful location.

I searched out for 4-5 major resorts in Alwar but will always advice for this one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank AshishMusic

Dear Sir,

Reviewed December 31, 2012

What you see is exactly what you get (attached pic truly resembles the stay). We loved the hospitality and the nice garden outside (Amla tree). Nice, homely food and personal warmth in the hospitality sums up the entire stay.
An extra tip - If u reach Sariska late and donot manage to catch the Jeep/ Bus, buy a ticket to Pandupole temple inside the reserve. On the way you can see all kinds of wildlife and save money too :)

Room Tip: Front lawn facing rooms are a good treat with lots of sunshine
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Rohit1979
amritresort, Owner at Amrit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Sir, Thank you for your feedback. I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at amrit resort

Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was a short trip from 23 to 25 dec in alwar. We visited tripadvisor and really found the this hotel reviews amazing. Pleasant stay amid hills and lovely owners. Home away from home. What more my husband's b'day was on 24th and I had planned surprise cake and flowers for him. I had called the owner mr singh before travelling. It came at sharp 12 on 23rd night. And moreover they did not take the money for it. We both cannot forget this lovely gesture from them. It made us emotional as they behaved like family. I would again love to go and stay there and recommend many others too. Iman Delhi

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank imansharma
amritresort, Owner at Amrit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we look forward to have you at amrit resort again take care  and happy new year

Reviewed December 27, 2012

From a busy life we thought of spending quality time between nature...keeping travelling time in mind not to exhaust decided to finalize this place.....a small land owned by lovely couples..it waz excellent..memory for lifetime..homely stay,especially the food... just amazing. Excellent hospitality... Would love to come again and again....Lov u Richa:)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank SNP1228
amritresort, Owner at Amrit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Last year i travelled to alwar with my family.We stayed at amrit resort for 5 days and we enjoyed the facilities provided by resort.It was my first visit in alwar as i am not familiar with the place so their staff guide us. I appreciate their friendly staff which makes my visit memorable.I must say if u r planning to visit alwar u must stay in ALWAR RESORT one of the best resort in alwar.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank atul s

Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we look forward to have you at amrit resort again take care and happy new year

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I travelled to Sariska with family for the first time. Though we were not lucky enough to see the tiger, but enjoyed staying at Amrit Resorts. This is a small cozy property owned by a lovely couple. Surrounded by greenary, resort lawns are very well maintained and full of variety of fruit trees. The rooms are very well maintained and personalized service is guaranteed. You could even decide the recepie of the food you want to eat. Home away from Home. This is resort, don't expect 5-Star hotel luxury here. But perfect and effordable place at Sariska / Alwar and Value for Money!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family