I have tried many hotels in Hyderabad, and this one is by far my favorite!! My points below:
1) Service: All the staff at reception, the restaurant, and room service are extremely warm and efficient. I have stayed here quite a few times, and have never seen a grumpy face!
2) Room: The AC rooms are very spacious for the cost, and are neat and clean. No pest issues, and no extravagant fixtures. Bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized well. Once i had a room with a not very silent AC, however, that seemed to be a one-off.
3) Location: The location is what makes this place special. It is a 5 minute walk to Hyderabad's famous paradise restaurant, where you get the most amazing food!! It is 10 minutes by auto from Secunderabad, but pretty far off from the airport (actually everything in Hyderabad / Secunderabad is now far away from this airport). Most travels to other cities in India also stop near the Paradise hotel, which makes it very convenient.
4) Food: I generally have the buffet breakfast of the hotel, which services toast, butter, jam, idlis, dosas, vadas, cornflakes, juices, tea / coffee (and is included in the room cost). I have never tried the lunch / dinner here, as I always walk down to Paradise which serves my favorite biryani dishes (though it is best to go a little early as it is always packed and could take a while getting a table, though its totally worth the wait).
5) Overall experience: For the cost (i think it is around Rs. 1600 for an AC room), and location, i think this is one of the best value for money hotels I have gone to in Hyderabad / Secunderabad. I look forward to my next Hyderabad visit!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your ParkLane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.