“clean rooms with good location and helpful staff”
Review of Hotel Manasvi

Hotel Manasvi
Hotel Manasvi
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Secunderabad
Reviewed November 13, 2010

I selected the hotel based on the reviews of others. I made a right decision. The hotel is at a good location with veg. restaurants nearby, KFC and the famous Paradise restaurant. I stayed in a standard room with wife and 7yrs old child. Initially they give me twin bed instead of the request for double bed. However, they promptly shifted me to another room with double bed.
The rooms were clean and good thing was breakfast was included. The hotel has a good veg restaurant and we mostly had our dinner in that restaurant.

On the last day of our stay we had problems with hot water in the bathroom. WE had to call the room service to let them know about the same. Reason given was the boiler was accidentally turned off and they had to turn it on.

In all we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed August 23, 2010

Centrally located.
Very spacious and well designed rooms.
Very modern amenities. Amazingly clean and very well maintained.
Food and room service is very good.
Worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Himanshu N
Reviewed May 6, 2010

The entire hotel is good in terms of hygeine, service,decore, ambience, taste and quality of food. One good thing about the staff and the management is thry take any feedback seriously and improve on it. The location of the hotel is so good that we can find the market and the eataries close by. The other advantage is that we can also take buses to hyderabad just by getting out of the hotel and crossing the road.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank victory_lover
Reviewed March 18, 2010

The hotel is located in the centre of the city. The decoration and the room quality is nice. I didn't have the food so I cant comment. In regard to cleanliness it is well maintained. The rooms are also well decorated and Room service was the one i liked the most. A typical Andra food you'll enjoy in this hotel.Its a best hotel in Secudarabad.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2009

Great ambience, quite, easy commute, excellent service. I stayed here for a business visit (one week) and I am impressed with the stay. I am lill picky with food and restuarant cook did the best. I will recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 5, 2009

I had been to this hotel to attend a party organised by one of my professors. I was awestruck at the first sight of the hotel. Even though I stay in Hyderabad, I never visited the hotel before. The moment I saw it for the first time, I was charmed by its exteriors. At that time I did not know there were more surprises inside in store for me. The party happened to be in one of the conference halls which was decorated in a beautiful manner which was supplemented by the hospitality of the service staff, who were welcoming everyone with starters and welcome drinks.

The food I should say was one of the best in recent times. And it being a vegetarian menu, I had no qualms in trying out every dish without any apprehensions.

On the whole it was a pleasurable experience an it would be my first option if I were to throw a party.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 4, 2009

I stayed at this hotel with my family for an occassion at hyderabad. The room was very spacious and has good ambience. The food was tasty and room service was also good. The restaurant rates very pretty decent. The hotel was also very near to major shopping centres.Overall, our family enjoyed the stay at Manasvi

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family