Hotel Annapoorna Residency
$33
The Purple Leaf Hotel(Secunderabad)
$32
Hotel Maya Deluxe(Secunderabad)
  • Restaurant
Royal Reve Hotel(Secunderabad)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscurry potparadise hotelbudget hotelroom serviceacairporttowels
Reviewed January 24, 2012

First I came alone twice then my entire family good service very neat and clean and yeah free wifi it was dam cool. It is very close to HYD which is very important and it has parking for cars as well which is very important as many hotels dont have that Buffet breakfast was included in my price which was nice but needed more variety. Wifi speed was ok i was on skype infact and it was working smoothly

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank amitahuja1981
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I was on a business visit and stayed here for couple of nights. They offer excellent buffet breakfast and the in-house restaurant serves multi-cuisine stuffs. Room offered was clean and good for single/family traveler. I find the price offered was little over priced which can be negotiated for a frequent traveler. The Secunderabad station and famous Paradise restaurant are not far away though the Airport is little away from the city. Would certainly recommend this hotel for short trips.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank ek_chennai
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel as it was booked by our company and it is close to our head office. we had a residential conference and stayed for 3 days. The room was decent and hotel has a vegetarian restaurant atteched. But the room service is pathetic. there was a huge delay even after calling them a number of times. the food ordered was also cold when served. The service needs to be improved.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank vamsikotla
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Well i stayed there for a week. Rooms were excellent. I took a deluxe room with single occupancy, 1600 tariff. This was my first visit as there werent many reviews here. Trust me i had a nice time. rooms and toilet were clean. Housekeeping was spot on everyday. this has complimentary breakfast and unlimited wifi browsing accessible from all rooms including restaurant. Food was really good but a touch expensive. This hotel gives more than value for money.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank senthilbaskaran
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I was recommended to stay at this hotel by a family friend who lives in secunderabad. Since I had to book for 3 rooms for 3-4 days, I was looking for a hotel that was clean and din't burn a hole in my pocket.
We booked a deluxe, standard and executive room. The rooms are clean, bed spreads and furniture appeared clean and tidy too. The bathrooms were clean too, but according to me not smartly designed. There isn't a shower/bath cubicle ..so everytime someone bathed, the entire bathroom would be wet. My entire family is very picky about bathroom designs so this was a turn off for us.
The hospitality is great...especially in the restaurant. From the security guards to front office manager and waiters everyone extended help immediately and with a smile.
The complimentary breakfast was beyond our expectations, there was always a wide spread every day and we never had any complaints about the food. Service is fast too.
In all our rooms, there were flat screen tv's, basic bath amenities, towels. Room service is good too.
Location- we were able to cover a lot of sightseeing places in one day, so i guess that means that the location was ideal.
For travel, we did use the travel desk services but it was slightly more expensive than local travel desks ...so do ur research for booking cabs and try to book independently ( I used Hussain travels...great cab service)
Overall, We really liked this hotel and would stay here again for sure. But I do hope that they improve the quality of their bathrooms to a more modern and practical design. This would really improve their ratings further and bring in more families.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family