Tripadvisor
Mount Abu
All reviews less oil room service our honeymoon clean rooms family visit superb location delicious food excellent experience small garden awesome hotel main city place to stay hot water abu mount budget balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After my Secondary School Certificate exam, I went to Rajasthan with my family. My Dad promised to show the house where he was born in Kota, but we couldn't make our trip to kota , unfortunately; since we were too tired of travelling by train from Kolkata (Calcutta). At first, we stayed at hotel Shrinath in Aburoad , but there was nothing great , except the food and the TV. When we moved to Abugrand, we loved the place. Abugrand had a nice mountain view including balcony Room, a small Garden , and 2 pugs. The food is also excellent. After mount Abu we finally went to kota. The only drawback of that visit was that I had an upset stomach

Trip type: Traveled with family
850surenp, Manager at Hotel Abu Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, Thank you again for staying with us at Hotel Abugrand. We truly hope you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon again With Regards Surendra Parihar Hotel Abugrand Mount Abu.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

My second visit to hotel Abu grand and it really is dollar for dollar the only place I will stay in mount abu grand ever again because the rooms are super clean, the reception staff are really warm and friendly and the overall finish is great. It's not too far from main city either which makes an easy walk. Breakfast was yummy too.
As its location is great you can see whole mount abu by there.
Recommended to all guest.....

Trip type: Traveled with family
850surenp, Manager at Hotel Abu Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

We were planning to visit hotel abu grand at mount abu since the time it opened long ago but finally visited it on my Birthday. The ambience of the Hotel is really beautiful. Rooms interior was good decorated. Rooms were so neat and clean.The food was delicious. The head Chef especially came to our table to take the order and it was a very personalized experience. The menu is quite elaborate. My father really enjoyed the food he ordered and our paneer and chapati were not any less. The cherry on the cake was that once they got to know about the occasion, each and every team member wished me. This really made me feel very special.
The Restaurant manager vikram was very attentive and I could observe that all the guests were taken care off very well.

Overall it's highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with family
850surenp, Manager at Hotel Abu Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience when I visited Mount abu for the first time. It was a peak winters in Mount abu and I happened to be placed in Delhi in my Job. Initially, I had shown some resistance to my Boss who had directed me to go on duty . This is because of peak winter season in January . Believe me when I stayed in Mount Abu for a couple of days , winters were all forgotton. Pollution free enviornment in Mount abu,Stayed at hotel abugrand  healthy food, calm and serene atmosphere made my stay so attractive that I fell in love with the place.Early morning you could see clouds at your feet and touching your palm.Green trees and boat rides added beauty to the place.It was indeed my most memorable experience so much so after the very first visit, I am a regular visitor to the place every year.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DILIP K, Manager at Hotel Abu Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Best hotel to stay in Mount Abu.
Beautiful location hotel is situated on the cliff of mountain paranomic view from terrace. Food is very delicious staff is very helpful and humbel. All over best stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DILIP K, Manager at Hotel Abu Grand, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019