Hotel Silver Oak
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hill N You Resort(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
Chacha Inn(Mount Abu)
$231
Hotel Karnavati(Mount Abu)
$42
  • Restaurant
Hotel Shiv Villa(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
$58
Agoda.com
The Jaipur House(Mount Abu)
$44
Hotel Hillock(Mount Abu)
$105
$95
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr sanjaygarden facingvalue for moneybus standnakki lakemagic showpleasant stayexcellent stayexcellent hotelthe main roadsmall hotelroom serviceground floorrooms are spacioussight seeingfirst floorwalkable distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have been to Mt Abu several times, but this time around, I took a friend's recommendation and came to Silver Oak Hotel. By far, I think this was one of my best experiences in this town. Everything from friendly and co-operative service, ambience, hygiene was top notch. What made it stand out from other hotels was the fact that it was its proximity to the main attractions of Mt Abu. They even booked a taxi for me beforehand, which I found extremely convenient. I usually came late and tired after my excursions in the city, and they made sure to provide me with every possible comfort.The food was also sumptuous. It is these small things that made all the difference for me and I would definitely recommend people to go there and check it out. It would be worth it!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Shailesh654321, Owner at Hotel Silver Oak, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for staying with us and adding your valuable comments. We welcome you back to have a pleasant stay. We take utmost care of our guests to make their stay a memorable one.

Shailesh jain

Reviewed October 12, 2011

A nice stay with very nice, clean and spacious rooms, at convenient location. I visited Mt Abu thrice and stayed at this Hotel twice. I have many other options but I find Silver oak as the best option among all. They have very nice supportive and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Get any room facing to garden
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Shailesh654321, Owner at Hotel Silver Oak, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2011

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!! Thank you so much for staying with us and sparing time to add your valuable comments. It is good here that you have stayed twice with us. Your reviews help us to serve our guests better. We look forward to welcome you back with more enthusiasm.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

It was my one night stay @ Mount abu and we opted for Silver oak after reading old reviews of Trip advisor but everything proved wrong when we reached there. Hotel was under construction, there was dust all over at ground floor of hotel, it was 2km away from Nakki Lake, food was ok but there was no hygiene. We booked the family room and one of the bed was stinking very bad and hotel staff had to clean and change the mattresses when we complained about it. Overall, I wont rate this property worth staying with family(if you are really looking for pleasant stay).

Room Tip: I would advise rooms at front end of hotel with balcony view, atleast you will get some fresh air, which was not in family room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank veenukumar
Shailesh654321, Owner at Hotel Silver Oak, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Dear Sir,

First I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had. Actually after the monsoons we need to maintain the rooms so furniture repairs and white wash was being done and no construction was going on. We take utmost care for our guests comfort . Thank you for
your valuable suggestions and will look into the matter that it is not being repeated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to MOUNT ABU.

Thanks

Reviewed September 11, 2011

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The location of the Hotel is ideal since its in the heart of the city market area but away from the bustle once you are in the lane to the hotel. You can reach to the market area for food and shopping walking. We got a good view from our room where one can just get up in the morning and sit in the balcony. The service was very friendly, co-operative manager and good food.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rerl_11
Shailesh654321, Owner at Hotel Silver Oak, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having stayed at SILVER OAK, MOUNT ABU and for posting your feedback on Trip advisor. We are delighted to know that the services extended towards you and your family were upto your level of standards and that your experience was a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to MOUNT ABU.

Thanks

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We booked this hotel for a four day stay in Mt. Abu . And it is a little gem, really. not far from the main market.
. Price-wise it is value for money. We had booked a newly renovated family room. The room was spacious and the service was very good. The staff was very helpful and the food was also good.
would definetly reccommend this hotel if you are not looking for amenities like swimming pool etc..

This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good and the distance to the beach is limited. The garden may be small, but it’s a relaxing and quiet place – one where you really don’t mind spending an afternoon or two with a good book.

And as many people have written before. Casa Candolim is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you very much for making our

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family