“A splendid experience, enjoying every bit and byte of our stay!”
Review of Hotel Vinayak

Hotel Vinayak
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Mount Abu
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was looking for an affordable hotel to stay for 3 D/N in the chilly winter of 2014 with my wife, and my search ended with Vinayak hotel. The hospitality we received at the hotel proved that I was not at all wrong in choosing Vinayak hotel over all other hotels of Mount Abu. Isolated from the population, it is a very serene and beautiful place to stay for. Rooms are clean, spacious, and impressive. Mr Jayant, the owner, is a wonderful person, with a smiling face. He is a true mentor of our trip, who gave us a treatment like his own family members. He, himself, not only arranged a bike for us to roam around the city, but also suggested the road maps to cover all the tourist spots within the given time effectively. The room service staff also was very helpful, waking us up in the morning and providing hot water facility as per our need and time. To add to our joy, the food we ordered for breakfast on day-to -day basis was absolutely wonderful. I strongly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Double deluxe room for couples with a carpet flooring and a small balcony is the best bet one can ge...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NirlepGajiwala

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had stayed with my wife at Hotel Vinayak for two days in the month of Oct’2013. The hotel was situated in a quite place away from the market. We had lovely, delicious home made food for those 2 days from the same Hotel. Even the Breakfast was also excellent. The owner of the Hotel Mr Jayant was also very cooperativel. He guided us for visiting mount abu and even arranged bike for us. I shall recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandeepsharma7923
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This place is a hill station so people come here for relaxing. I and my wife had visited this place. My wife enjoyed the trip. There are many places to visit in Mount Abu.
We stayed in this Hotel for 2 Day and the experience was very good.
1) Food quality was very good and room service was also very fast.
2) Hotel location is good.
3)Quality of amenities like TV , mattress is good. We can recommend this Hotel for its homely food and nice location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have been there in April 2013. Enjoyed staying at Vinayak it was like another Home as the title itself suggest. I had lovely, delicious home made food for those 2 days from the same Hotel. Even the Breakfast was also excellent. The owner of the Hotel Mr Jayant was also very cooperative. One day he had picked us up at late hours when we lost our track of the Hotel. Would like to visit again whenever get time and would like advise my friends as well.

Room Tip: excellent rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We booked a four bedroom room. The arrangement was okay given the money we were giving for the hotel. The food is cheap and tasty
The manager was friendly and took extra initiative to make our stay stress free and pleasurable

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gautam H
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We booked this hotel going by the tripadvisor rating. But for the price they are charging it turned out to be a terrible hotel. This person managed to get a very high tripadvisor rating because he runs a hostel in the same building as the hotel and forces his students to write excellent reviews about this hotel. In summary the tripadvisor rating are rigged.

1. The bedsheets and toilet were dirty.
2. Its located 1.5 km far from city centre and there are no means available to go to city. Here again hotel arranges Cab which are very expensive.
3. Hot water was available only from 8am to 9am and strictly at 9.00am the hot water went off.
4. He provided us a very sub standard room heater which was manually tempered to operate at a much very low power, thus it was not effective.
5. The owner is very money minded, he was able to manage a booking at a higher rate and he cancelled our next day booking (we any way wanted to change hotel therefore we didn't argued but it was highly unprofessional).

Overall very bad experience. People please stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank jainankit
Reviewed January 10, 2014

good staff, food, stay. the rooms were neat, reasonable tariff, due to water scarcity in abu, they managed good provision of hot water. food was excellent with staff always helping us whatever we needed. will trip again to this hotel as the place demands worth sight seeing. keep it up, plus new suite rooms for exclusive view to be made. thanks to hotel Vinayak It was in a quite place away from the market. But all the other features are really good. The chill factor and the food matched each other very much. Services were good. Mr. Jayant is really a fantastic person. I shall recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family