“Great mexican”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Great mexican”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Went here for sunday lunch with the family. Great food, huge portions and really good service. Good range of mexican food as well as steaks, burgers, etc.. Additional benefit is they have Adnams!

Visited June 2014

West Malling, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Fajitas”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This pub is great and has a great atmosphere. The staff are very attentive and my friends and I go a lot. The food is excellent and I love it.

Kent, United Kingdom
“Good and large portions but expensive”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

First time at the restaurant and I had the house pizza. Quite honestly all four of us could have shared it as it was so large. The portions do seem excessively large especially if you have had a large starter first. I didn't think the food was outstanding in flavour, my wife had the scampi which was not scampi tails but more like chopped and shaped. Again there was far too much in our opinions. If you want to fill yourself up then this place is for you. Personally I would not return under my own steam. The price for four of us, three starters, four main courses, with a bottle Prosecco, two bottles of Peroni and two small cokes was £111 which I thought was a little high.

Visited June 2014
Leybourne, Kent
“Lovely!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this after reading the good reviews and we were not disappointed. Lovely pub and friendly staff. The food was great and portions quite big. Highly recommended. We'll done!

“First time”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and ambience. Great selection, fajitas and nachos very good. Good wine selection.

Will be back