“30th Birthday at The Nevill Bull Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nevill Bull

Nevill Bull
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in West Malling
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A traditional country pub in the pretty village of Birling, just outside West Malling. All food ingredients are sourced and purchased by Andy. F Our chefs take great pride in preparing our dishes from scratch using only the finest ingredients. See our Website for the latest menu. We have 3 hand pumps for real ales and have been in The CAMRA Good Beer guide for the last two years. We have a separate dining room which can be used for Birthday Parties and other family occasions. Our large patio is perfect for al fresco dining in the warmer months. Music events take place throughout the year which will be advertised on our website and Facebook page. A family friendly pub where everyone will be made extremely welcome by Andy and Emma. Dogs are also welcome and fresh water is always available for them after that long walk!
Kent, United Kingdom
“30th Birthday at The Nevill Bull Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had a great time at the best hidden gem I have found in a country road in Kent. It is full of vintage soda siphons, pictures on the ceilings, ornate chandeliers and mismatched furniture that I LOVE! The atmosphere is intimate and special! They have a beautiful diningroom and a barn, complete with skittle alley! I had my 30th there last night and Kate and Paul were absolutely amazing. Even when the weather threatened to throw a spanner in the works and I switched rooms twice, they managed to pull through at the last minute, decorate, have the most amazing fresh cooked buffet and even sorted the music. Everyone who came wants to come back again and we have all fallen in love with the barn and all it's coolness! They recommended a regular singer for me, who was AMAZING! Chris Till is a regular singer there and totally worth it! I cannot be happier with the Nevill Bull and want to find a reason to have another party there!

• Visited July 2014

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Top quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were entertaining a friend who was visiting from France and decided to take her to the Nevill Bull. It was a real treat. Our friend ordered aubergine tempura for starter, my wife went for home made pate and I had the mixed fish platter. Unlike in many places we also were given a basket of fresh bread to accompany our meal. Our excellent waitress returned soon after the order to apologise for not having aubergine and offered courgette tempura as an alternative. All the starters were beautifully presented, tasted great and there was a lot of it. For the main course I ordered the bbq rack of pork, which was simply enormous, and delicious. The other two each had a large veal chop in a red wine sauce, accompanied by a large quantity of excellent vegetables. At the end there were three very satisfied, very full diners. We finished with a really good expresso - there was just no room for pudding. This is pub food at its best. Our compliments to all concerned.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food worth the cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful roast, I had the veggie option which was delicious and we all agreed it was one of the best roasts we'd had in a while. The food really was superb. The pub was pretty inside quirky and we sat in the garden. Service was good the only thing I would say is the barmaid offered to open the skittle alley for our kids but this never happened. I'd also say it was expensive but this is mostly due to lack of options for kids, in total we spent 90 for four adults and four kids, four roasts, one lasagne split between the kids and two soups. Wonderful food.

West Malling, England
“Richard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

What more. . Sitting in patio garden with a pint of real ale ..an excellent wind down pub.. if your hungry then go for a wide variety of different meals. . Fish is lovely. ..

Derby, United Kingdom
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

There are a lot of great county pubs in this part of Kent but the Nevill Bull is definitely the best I've ever been to. Small, local charm but with modern touches, great beers, friendly staff and the Sunday lunch was incredible! Probably the best Sunday roast I've ever had. And good value too - £17.50 for three courses.

Visited June 2014