“My second home”
Review of Villa Iokasti

Villa Iokasti
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Koutouloufari
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was 17 years ago that I am here for first time and it was love at first sight. I knew then here I go here often. I did, I know not how many times .....
You are here kindly received. Lovely relax you feel right at home.
The accommodation is clean and spacious. The restaurant is lovely from lunch to dinner, and the bar with great cocktails ... and great music .... Local people often come to something to drink after work that is always a good sign ..
I would say book! you will not regret!

Room Tip: I've been in different rooms and have no bad room
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Very nice place to be, very friendly, clean and big appartements.
Great food and atmosphere.
The owners are very friendly, specially to children.
Near the center of the town with lots of good restaurants and service.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

everything was excellent!!!!!!!!the rooms so comfortable big and clean!!!the pool always clean!!!!!the food was amazing.and the most important the hospitality of Ms Kaith and all the people who works there!!!!!!Ms kaith my friend Nikos thanks for everything!!!!!!i will come again for sure!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am afraid I haven't actually stayed at Villa Iokasti, but my husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal there one night at the end of May. The food was exquisite, the service superb (fantastic friendly owners) and the prices reasonable for the quality. A magnificent sea view was a bonus and in all we spent a most enjoyable evening there, so I would strongly recommend it for those looking for food with a flair in a romantic setting. The interior decoration in art deco style is worth a close look too.
As I said, I cannot comment on the apartments, but the place was immaculate, so the apartments probably are too. For me the only problem if I were to stay there would be the distance from the sea, which is substantial and uphill, so would not recommend it for those with a weak heart unless they hire a car.

Room Tip: Please bear in mind that my comments apply to the restaurant, not the apartments.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We had a very nice time at Villa Iokasti. We have been in this hotel many times the last years and we always go back becuase good service, good food and good staff and very nice owners of the hotel who work there with staff. Dimitri owner and boss in the kitchen is very kind and nice with guest and he make with his staff only quality food, Dimitri put a lot energy in the morning / day to get in good and local and quality food to the resturant.Villa Iokasti also has a great team working in resturant and bar this is the owner Katie "Katarina" and this is Nikolas. We like theme both very very much and we think of them like friends and as good quality people in every way. The people in Villa Iokasti impress us with their nice way of treat every all guest. We highly recomend people from Norway to try a stay at this Hotel. We also recomand this Hotel for people from Norway becuase near by Villa Iokasti is many local resturants and Villa Iokasti is locaded in a small little local town named Koutouloufari, this is a town with big charm and only 10 minutt walk from Koutouloufari and Villa Iokasti is Hersonissos and Star Beach great for swimming, children and fun. We go down to Star Beach every day on beach and at Star Beach we recomend eating at Meltemi resturant very good place. At night we recomend eat in Villa Iokasti and fore change we also go to other Koutouloufari resturants many nice places near by Villa Iokasti but we think the best place to eat over all is Villa Iokasti so we end up there every second day to eat. This year we also some nights went to a local bar in Koutouloufari just near 100 meter from Villa Iokasti, remeber to ask staff at Villa Iokasti where is the bar where girl name Maja works, you gone love this bar becuase Maja is of the barkeepers getting people enjoy and laugh. See you later Crete friends take care. Best from Frode "Frodo" and Føbe Mari "Phoepe" Andersen Noway - Norge

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frode Andersen A
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Here we are on holiday at Villa Iokasti.
We ate here last year and liked it so much we chose it as a base for this year's holiday. As before, the welcome was exceptional, the cuisine first class and the accommodation a real home from home.

We're part way through our trip and enjoying it so much we had to comment now!!

Anita and Kevin

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Iokasti villa's offers a fine place to stay with your family. Fine apartments, nice pool, excellent restaurant and at walking distance from Chersonisos Star Beach. Excellent place for a holiday with the family. Also Koutouloufari is a pleasant village that offers supermarkets, bars and restaurants at walking distance. Good place to recharge batteries after a long winter.
Service at Iokasti is very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family