Lowest prices for your stay
$107
$110
Agoda.com
$110
$87
Hotels.com$110
CheapTickets$110
Travelocity$110
All reviews oliva restaurant half board pool bar self catering air con shuttle bus plenty of sunbeds next year great holiday walking difficulties one bedroom apartment each evening surrounding villages two weeks lots of restaurants nothing is too much trouble sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

This holiday was purchased by my partner for my 30th birthday present as a surprise. Having not been to Crete before, the welcome we received on arrival was great, it was late (around midnight) but reception were awaiting our arrival with a welcome drink (homemade lemonade). A little random though when we were asked to leave our suitcases at the top of the stairs by some unknown man with no uniform on, but who later turned out to the be the owner.
From then on, the staff across the resort were lovely and friendly, always willing to help with whatever questions we had and provided information on local excursions and locations to visit. The highlight for myself was the amazing massage I had at the Wellness Spa. Myself and my partner booked in with Giouli, the massage therapist for half hour back massages, and it was the most relaxing half hour of the holiday, so much so that I booked another one for our last day to prepare me for the flight home. Giouli was kind, made me feel comfortable and gave one of the best back massages I've ever had, 5 stars for sure! Not only was she great at what she does, she was always smiling and greeting us everyday at the resort.
There isn't really much we could fault for this holiday, the location was great, staff were friendly and the services and amenities just what you would expect from a 4-star resort. Thanks for letting us enjoy our first holiday abroad together.

Room tip: Apartments with a balcony overlooking the pool area gave great views across the back of the resort and out to the sea.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank iambeckijane
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff greeted with homemade lemonade on arrival. Pool area is excellent. Having a relaxing holiday helped by having treatments from the spa. Good prices and professionally done. Only down side are the steps as staying at the bottom of hotel. Still will be fitter by the end of holiday.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Giouli welcomed us on our first day to tell us about the services available at the Wellness Spa on site . No pressure to book just friendly helpful information. We booked for a variety of different services between us and are so glad we did! Wonderful, friendly professional and respectful service from Giouli would highly recommend booking for a holiday treat treatment

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I went on holiday with my best friend to Asterias Village and it was the relaxing holiday we both needed! We arrived quite late but we're greeted with homemade Lemonade and a meal in the resteraunt, after checking in our cases had been taken to the room and we were given a free upgrade from a studio to an apartment! The room was lovely and clean with a very comfy bed.
All of the staff were very friendly and the food was also very good!
We also chose to have a couple of massages throughout our stay as I suffer with back issues and they helped so much! Giouli was amazing and the day we flew back I even went for a full body deep tissue massage and it was just what I needed to relax and feel human again before the flight home! I highly recommend getting a massage to anyone thinking about it as they were reasonably priced and sorted me right out!! Thank you Giouli!!!

I'll definitely want to come back to Asterias Village as I've had a lovely stay here and was in a great location for some exploring too!

2  Thank Becky1105
AntonisVoltyrakis, Hotel Operations Manager at Asterias Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Becky1105,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our Resort and our Staff.

We are so pleased to hear that you had a relaxing holiday at Asterias Village Resort.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 18, 2018

This was our 3rd visit to Koutouloufari and our 3rd different hotel.
We had a Studio on the ground floor with a partial sea view. We were a little disappointed with this and did ask if we could have a different room on a higher floor but we were told that this was not possible. The room we had was very large and had a very good shower.
Although we had a partial sea view, the majority of our view was of the car park. Most of the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the rooms were kept spotlessly clean and the towels were changed every day except Sunday. We would possibly stay here again but there are many other options available in this wonderful village.

Date of stay: October 2018