We usually go for higher star ratings for our holidays, especially in Greece, but were recommended to the Asterias by the travel agent as reviews are excellent. It is a very pretty site and the staff are helpful and friendly. Our one bedroomed apartment was fairly spacious and clean but quite dated, especially the shower room with a leaking toilet which only showed towards the end of our holiday so we didn't complain. Towels were thin and a bit tatty. Good job I had taken my own bath sheet. Lots of steps which the travel agent had not told us about. I managed but not easily. Good views towards the sea but not a place for beach lovers. Good free shuttle bus down towards the main town. Very good points were the lovely villages of Koutouloufari, Piskipiano and Old Hersonissos with typically Greek restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Koutouloufari, Crete