We spent a very happy & relaxed 2 weeks at Creta Blue, being well looked after and feeling thoroughly spoiled. These attractive and tastseful cluster of low rise apartments are situated up a hillside, set around a lovely infinity pool with far reaching views out to sea and an easy 2 minute walk away from the village of Koutouloufari. Creta Blue is run by a lovely Greek family who immediately welcome you into their hotel/apartments & who work very hard to provide everything you need for the perfect holiday. The genuine warmth of their hospitality & the welcoming atmosphere at Creta Blue is exceptional and what makes this hotel unique & sets it apart. We have never before experienced such an 'inclusive' atmospehere & such personal service. There is a small restaurant set around the pool which serves delicious food (the best we had on the island) all day. By day it 's a relaxed pool bar, by night it 's transformed into a romantic, candelit, intimate restaurant serving excellent home made, traditional food, all cooked by Eleni the owner. Having such a lovely restaurant on site was a real bonus for us with small children as we didn't have far to wander when they wanted to go to bed. A definite asset to the apartments & we ate here alot. We stayed in an 'executive suite' which consisted of a large sitting room (sofabed for child, plus travel cot - plenty of room) with a small basic kitchenette and bedroom with balcony & wonderful sea views. Only slight comment would be the bathroom which was tiny (1 person only at a time) with hand held shower over bath but soon got used to this & really wasn't a problem. Beds huge & very comfortable. Air con in main bedroom plus TV with local channels (no DVD player.) All attractively & tastefully decorated & furnished. You can easily stroll into the lively village from the apartments which has a large selection of restaurants, tavernas, bars, shops, boutiques & supermarkets to suit all tastes. We would thoroughly recommend Creta Blue Suites, especially to families, couples or small groups of friends. As the aparments are set up a very steep hillside I won't recommend the accommodation to those with mobility issues. Creta Blue is a very special place, where everyone works very hard as part of a happy team to make sure guests feel relaxed and looked after - with this they succeed very well. Would love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If anything truly defines Creta Blue Suites, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. Building upon our experience as travellers for many years and as hoteliers for the last 8 years, has endowed us with a rich tradition of hospitality. We offer experiences that are authentically local and we see people who visit us as guests that are walking into our home. Genuine hospitality is achieved when engaging service and personal attention to detail to elevate each stay into a cherished memory. The little nuances in the quality of service unmistakably measure the intelligence of the hotelier and truthfully state the value of his spirituality. Because serving is, above all, loving, and one thing we are proud for ourselves is that we DO love serving our guests.We have always been ready to listen to our guests, anticipating their needs and interpreting their desires. Your stay at our hotel is our opportunity to show you Crete the way our island should be experienced - through the eyes of a local family.Welcome to Crete ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Creta Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Blue Hotel Koutouloufari
- Hotel Creta Blue
- Creta Blue Suites Koutouloufari, Crete