Very difficult to say a bad word about the place. Our holiday started with George picking us up from the place expedia transfer dropped us and George letting us know he was in a position to upgrade us to a better room. The room had everything we needed, a fridge to store the gin and wine (the essentials), a sink, kettle and crockery to meet our needs, a balcony with a great view of the sea. The continental breakfast was what you would expect and nicely starts your day off without feeling like your going to sink in the pool as soon as you dive in. The pool is always clean and our room was cleaned daily with fresh flowers put in the bathroom and lounge area each day. Downsides but by no means bad points, the bed was a little firmer than our one at home but every holiday we have had, a bed is never like your own! The bath shower attachment doesn't attach to the wall but my wife and I got round this. If you go into town to try out the bars or restaurants at night, a small torch or smart phone with a torch on is helpful for the last 200 meters before the hotel as there are no street lights, but this is of no fault of the owners. We have eaten at the restaurant several times, enjoyed the freshly and home made food and its amazing, much better than some of the restaurants down the road, reasonably priced and great tasting. Definite compliments to George's mum! For a family run Hotel this is just run to perfection, from the house keepers , the waitress to George, nothing is ever to much trouble for any of them to ensure you have an enjoyable holiday. Fully recommended and will certainly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If anything truly defines Creta Blue Suites, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. Building upon our experience as travellers for many years and as hoteliers for the last 8 years, has endowed us with a rich tradition of hospitality. We offer experiences that are authentically local and we see people who visit us as guests that are walking into our home. Genuine hospitality is achieved when engaging service and personal attention to detail to elevate each stay into a cherished memory. The little nuances in the quality of service unmistakably measure the intelligence of the hotelier and truthfully state the value of his spirituality. Because serving is, above all, loving, and one thing we are proud for ourselves is that we DO love serving our guests.We have always been ready to listen to our guests, anticipating their needs and interpreting their desires. Your stay at our hotel is our opportunity to show you Crete the way our island should be experienced - through the eyes of a local family.Welcome to Crete ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Creta Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Blue Hotel Koutouloufari
- Hotel Creta Blue
- Creta Blue Suites Koutouloufari, Crete