We stayed at Creta Blue from July 31 - August 9 and cant say enough about what a wondertime time we had. From the moment you arrive it is immediately apparent that this hotel is like no other we have been to. Giorgios his family and all the staff are indredibly welcoming and accomodating. We got the to hotel just as breakfast had ended but without hesitation Giorgios arranged for us to have breakfast which was very impressive. Our room was clean our view and that of the entire hotel grounds is simply breathtaking. We very quickly felt like this little Oasis is a home away from home. Being nestled in the moutains the location is ideal for anyone looking to really relax and enjoy the wonderful scenory....sea....mountain....both...one..whatever your heart desires - its here. That having been said, while the sites in the themselves are beautiful what is uniquely characteristic of this hotel is very much the service and the the ambience created buy Giorgios his family and by extention the staff. This is something that can't be fabricated - you either have it or you dont. This family is really and I emphasize REALLY interested in making your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible - no hidden agenda. Now on to another important note - the FOOD!! OMG - Eleni is a fantastic cook!! Your tastebuds will be doing the Zorba! From her potatoes to moussaka, tzatziki or to that amazing rooster simply DELICIOUS!! Being Greek and from a family that loves to cook I can assure you that this is as authentic Greek as it gets so you will definitely wantt to eat here a few times for sure!! Trust me your taste buds will thank you!!
In closing we want to express our sincerest thanks to everyone at Creta Blue for your hard work and dedication to providing excellent service. We appreciated everything you did to make our stay an enjoyable one and look forward to booking with you again in the not too distant future. For anyone reading this review and considering to book a hotel in this area - book this one - you will not regret it. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If anything truly defines Creta Blue Suites, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. Building upon our experience as travellers for many years and as hoteliers for the last 8 years, has endowed us with a rich tradition of hospitality. We offer experiences that are authentically local and we see people who visit us as guests that are walking into our home. Genuine hospitality is achieved when engaging service and personal attention to detail to elevate each stay into a cherished memory. The little nuances in the quality of service unmistakably measure the intelligence of the hotelier and truthfully state the value of his spirituality. Because serving is, above all, loving, and one thing we are proud for ourselves is that we DO love serving our guests.We have always been ready to listen to our guests, anticipating their needs and interpreting their desires. Your stay at our hotel is our opportunity to show you Crete the way our island should be experienced - through the eyes of a local family.Welcome to Crete ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Creta Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Blue Hotel Koutouloufari
- Hotel Creta Blue
- Creta Blue Suites Koutouloufari, Crete