After my wife booked this holiday without reviewing the accomodation, I was a bit apprehensive when I read some reviews on here.I needn`t have worried as it was one of our best hols to date.Firstly it was 7euros per night air con & 15 euros for safe key so Lena must have dropped her prices.Rooms were basic but spotless and all staff were excellent and so friendly,including the owner.Personally I thought Hersonissos was a dump so after two visits there we retreated back to our haven up the hill, and made do with our daily visits to Old Hersonissos.Koutouloufari was just so relaxing and the people are just so friendly and generous with their hospitality.Two restaurants i must praise highly are Oniro & Emmanuel where they cook their lamb & pork in wood ovens for 12 hours, and then just falls off the bone.Give Petros a miss,worst seafood pasta ever. So fair play to wor lass, she has discovered a little gem of a village.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Astra Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Village Apartments Hotel Koutouloufari
- Astra Village Apartments Crete
- Astra Village Apartments Hotel Crete
- Astra Village Apartments Koutouloufari, Crete