Wonderful relaxing week for family with 16 year old. Very clean and well presented complex, beds made daily by maid and linen change half way through week. Lovely pools although not very large, plenty of sun-loungers and small play are with see-saw, swings and slide for little ones. Koutouloufari is a fantastic little village with plenty of good restaurants and quite bars, stunningly beautiful in the evening with the subdued lighting and an exceptionally friendly atmosphere. Little to occupy in the daytime apart from lounging by the pools but plenty to do if walk down through the olive groves to Hersonissos. We found the best way to come back up the hill is to walk up Agiou Vasiliou.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Astra Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Village Apartments Hotel Koutouloufari
- Astra Village Apartments Crete
- Astra Village Apartments Hotel Crete
- Astra Village Apartments Koutouloufari, Crete