“Lovely traditional greek food”
Review of Pithari

Pithari
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Koutouloufari
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very much enjoyed our meals there. The Pithari Lamb was excellent so succulent. Also had juvetsi which had never had before and was really tasty. Good service and enjoyed our wine, very reasonably priced.

1  Thank dundeecake

Reviewed October 11, 2013

food was bland and cold....service was very slow....people complaining that they had to wait for an hour for their bills and had to ask on a number of occasions.....staff could not cope and were not organised.....we visited 10 restaurants during our stay 9 were brilliant this one poor

1  Thank grana1963
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Perhaps we caught them on a bad day but they weren't particularly friendly and looked as miserable as sin!! One other small point they gave us bread and butter and charged us for it?!!! Was only 2 euros but its the principal! Why not factor it in to the price! The food we had was nice though

1  Thank Jaywows
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant looks really lovely with the Mulberry tree in the middle and has a lot of history too being the oldest building in the Village according to our waitress. The food was excellent. We had garlic bread (I know, not Greek) which was delicious alongside baked Feta which was also gorgeous. My husband had the Sea Bream - we didn't realise it would come as a whole fish (teeth and everything!!) the waitress told him how to eat it and he really enjoyed it but it would have been a bit much for me! I think that is just the fish though and how it is generally presented. I had Kleftico which was good (little too much onion for me but still good). We both had fantastic desserts too plus a 500 ml carafe of wine (which was dry and light and really enjoyable) and a couple of beers. Total bill was 66Euros.

There was a roof garden but this wasn't open when we were there. We would come here again.

1  Thank Jschocolate
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been going to this taverna every year since 1982 and it always draws me back. I have seen many different proprietors and staff over the years but the food and the atmosphere has always been excellent.

1  Thank Pyramu