Ariadni
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, this is definately their star dish. Starter was a bit oily but nice taste. Service was nice and friendly. Upstairs seating is good to watch the world go by.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This is another of my favourite places to eat in Koutouloufari, having eaten there 3 times on my recent 2 week holiday there.

The food is absolutely delicious, especially the Ariadni Special pizza, and the simply sublime Beef in Gastra; stunning and fantastic portion sizes. The starters are great as well, personally I can't get enough of their cheese Saganaki, and if you have room for dessert then the Chicago is a must!

The service from these guys is spot on as well, not so fast that you feel rushed, but not slow either, just right. Everybody who works there is really friendly, I even got a few tips on how to cook Greek dishes at home; I'll see how that goes.

As a final point, if you're a lover of red wine, especially dry, full bodied red, then this is the place for you, it's the best in the village and very resonably priced.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Only visited this restaurant once, near end of our two week holiday and it was really nice. Would def have gone again if we had visited earlier. The pizzas looked amazing!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Koutouloufari (we had look at the menu the night earlier and we really liked it as it seemed to have a good variety of pasta, pizza and greek dishes.) and unfortunately we were a little bit disappointed. You can't help but compare it to all the other places we ate at during our stay and it didn't quite match the standard of others.

It was very very busy when we got there which I always think is a good sign BUT they just couldn't handle the amount of people there. We waited such a long time for everything. When I chased up our mains one of the waiters said "you can see we are very busy" - this sentence always makes my blood boil as that shouldn't be used as an excuse. Get more staff if you can't manage! We were prepared to just pay for our drinks and starters but then the food arrived at last.

Luckily the food was actually quite nice - my husband had rigatoni pasta and I had chicken fillet (which was a bit tough but the sauce and vegetables were nice).

For us this place lacked atmosphere, was loud and just couldn't compare with some of the other places in the village. There were also little touches like a hole in the table cloth, waitress couldn't explain the menu properly etc.

We wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good value, however waiting staff seem a little rushed. Best calimari in town. Decent sized portions. The Ariadni pizza is delicious, good toppings and good size. The house white wine was very tasty.