Stayed for 1 week in a one bed apartment through Diamond Resorts. The complex is small, and is a series of old buildings, all with their own character. The lounge had two built in sofas which can convert to single beds, and a table and 4 high backed chairs. The kitchenette was very small but useable and we hardly cooked with so many great restaurants close by. We had a shower, some apartments have a bath with shower over, and we went down two steps to the bedroom with a huge built in wardrobe ( with a light when the door opened) and a comfy double bed. Best thing was the staff, who answered all our stupid questions with knowledge and good grace and were friendly and helpful. The apartment was spotlessly clean and linen changed twice a week. We made use of the breakfast offer and got a free meal on our last day. Location is excellent, loads of great places to eat within 200 metres but no obtrusive noise. We will go back again, and will bring our adult kids to share our pleasure. Our best holiday for years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Koutouloufari, Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club is an authentic Cretan cultural experience with its development resembling a traditional village set in olive groves. Built in Cretan architecture style, small individual houses clustered in groups to resemble neighbourhoods and restored stone houses comprise this resort.Fully furnished apartments are presented with three distinct settings ranging from Studios and One-Bedroom Apartments to the Traditional House that can accommodate up to 6 persons. Featuring lovely gardens, a pool and sea views theses apartments offer a full host of services and amenities to ensure a restful stay.Committed to providing the whole family with a memorable experience, guests enjoy an array of other activities and events near Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club. Small taverns with local cuisine, souvenir shops, bars and coffee shops hidden in cobbled streets or walks by the port of Chersonisos. Koutouloufari Village Holiday Club unlocks the mystery of Crete's vast natural history, ancient legends and rich cultural history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Holiday Club Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Holiday
- Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club Koutouloufari, Crete