We arrived here fairly late at night feeling a bit frazzled, but when we woke up the next morning and saw where we were, we knew we'd made the right choice! We'd used our timeshare to exchange into VHC and would heartily recommend it to anyone - it certainly is the right place to chill out - it has a very calming atmosphere about it. We only had 2 breakfasts at the poolside, and both were excellent, also the greek salad at lunchtime was one of the best we'd eaten. The apartments are spacious, well appointed but perhaps not conducive to cooking a big meal (but who would want to anyway with all the choice of bars/restaurants so nearby!) All the staff are so friendly and Eni really helped us when we had trouble trying to get our pick up times for going home. We walked down to the beach, but it is quite pebbly and rocky so decided we'd stay by the pool, which was fairly quiet (I think in the height of summer there might be a fight for sunbeds!), but so relaxing. VHC is right in the centre of things, but, lying by the pool you would never know, that's what made it so tranquil. I would not hesitate to recommend this resort, and would willingly return - for 2 weeks there was total relaxation - what's not to like about that!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Koutouloufari, Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club is an authentic Cretan cultural experience with its development resembling a traditional village set in olive groves. Built in Cretan architecture style, small individual houses clustered in groups to resemble neighbourhoods and restored stone houses comprise this resort.Fully furnished apartments are presented with three distinct settings ranging from Studios and One-Bedroom Apartments to the Traditional House that can accommodate up to 6 persons. Featuring lovely gardens, a pool and sea views theses apartments offer a full host of services and amenities to ensure a restful stay.Committed to providing the whole family with a memorable experience, guests enjoy an array of other activities and events near Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club. Small taverns with local cuisine, souvenir shops, bars and coffee shops hidden in cobbled streets or walks by the port of Chersonisos. Koutouloufari Village Holiday Club unlocks the mystery of Crete's vast natural history, ancient legends and rich cultural history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Holiday Club Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Holiday
- Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club Koutouloufari, Crete