“Lovely food and charming, friendly owner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beijing to Bali Chinese & Indonesian Restaurant

Beijing to Bali Chinese & Indonesian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Koutouloufari
Cuisines: Chinese, Indonesian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and charming, friendly owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went there for an early evening meal before we left last night, 9th May. It is immaculately clean, well presented and the owner charming. We chose partly Indonesian menu and partly Chinese; it was well presented and absolutely delicious. We had proper linen napkins and tables looked beautiful, both spotlessly clean and well presented.

I had Nasi Goreng and sweet and sour chicken in a light batter. We started with prawn crackers with a dip and were presented with fried pineapple as a dessert, on the house. The wine, white house wine was presented in an attractive green bottle.and when I commented on this was presented with one to take home. My friend also liked it very much and another was produced. I would heartily recommend this restaurant. (Only my third ever review here; I have to be very impressed to be provoked to take the trouble to write)

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
“Great eaterie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Myself and my family enjoyed a meal here at the start of October. I didn't expect to see this type of restaurant in Koutouloufari but boy I'm glad I did! The meal was very good beef szeuchan, chicken szeuchan, rice, chips, chicken strips. The kids had a happy clown ice cream for dessert whilst we had deep fried ice cream! It was served with sparklers and tasted fantastic. We would definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
“5 star!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

During our 2 week stay we had a takeaway and sat in at the Beijing to Bali. On both occasions we were amazed with the quality of service and food. The beef noodles were to die for! Deffo recommend

“Great chinese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went here with my partner and son at the end of Sept 2013,had previously visited the restaurant with my family 5 years and the staff remembered me so that was a nice start.
The food was excellent, probably the best chinese food i have ever eaten.Other reviewers have mentioned portion size as being a problem, personally i thought portion size was perfect.
Staff were brilliant, food outstanding and restaurant was immaculate.
Would recommend to anyone who is looking for an alternative to greek food/fast food whilst visiting the area.

• Visited September 2013
Galashiels, United Kingdom
“Excellent Chinese food, lovely place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best Chinese food I've had, and one of the best meals of this holiday in Crete. Everything is cooked to order so it was easy to get our favourite vegetarian dishes. The staff were brilliant, super nice and very accommodating to us and our toddler, who is a bit of a nightmare in restaurants at times. The fried ice cream is great we recommend you save room for dessert!

• Visited September 2013