Petra Village Apartments(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$48
Creta Blue Suites(Koutouloufari)
$136
$133
  • Breakfast included
Ippoliti Village(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Free Internet
Ariadni Palace Apartments(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$83
$58
Marni Village(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Villa Elite(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$61
Esperides Villas & Spa(Koutouloufari)
$174
$125
Hotels.com
Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$65
$130
$122
Astra Village Apartments(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
$64
$50
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnext yearbbq nightgreat holidayyear after yearwelcome drinkother guestsclean apartmentspool arearepeat customersgreek dancinggorgeous villagefantastic hostsmaintenance mankept spotlesscant waitair confirst timers
Reviewed November 14, 2016

My family and myself have been visiting The Sunrise apartments every year for the last 15-16 years! I love this place, its like a 2nd home! It is a family owned and run resort and they are amazing, I like to think of them as my extended family! They will do anything they can to help, their customer service is the best you will find, and they always make sure your holiday is relaxing and fun.You will find that most people who stay here are repeat customers and eventually they also become like your holiday family, as every time you go you're bound to see people you've seen on previous years. Sadly I havent been able to make it over the last couple of years but my mum and dad still visit twice a year, every year, without fail. I am hoping to return next year as I miss the amazing people ,the great food, the great atmosphere and the weather! If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Crete this is the ONLY place I would recommend. Location is amazing, on a hillside looking out at the sea, the village has great restaurants, and if you're looking for something slightly busier all you need to do is walk down to Hersonissos where you will find beaches, plenty of restaurants, bars, shops and things to do.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sammiemidwinter
Reviewed October 26, 2016

This was my fourth visit to Sunrise Apartments and once again it didn't disappoint. We arrived 11/10/2016 after a short trip from the airport to be greeted by the Sunrise family. We were taken upstairs to the bar area and given a free drink and then told we had been upgraded from a studio apartment that we had booked, to a one bedroomed apartment. Unfortunatley, it wasn't suitable for me and my partner as I have walking difficulties but it was a beautiful room. It was no trouble to them to change it and we were given room 202.

Overall the holiday was fantastic, but the Jet2 rep was most unhelpful. We asked her about arranging trips and she was more interested in having her cup of tea and biscuit than advising us. She recommended we walk to the village and visit Eye Travel if we wanted to book any trips. She then said as we had been to Sunrise so many times, maybe we should think about booking the other side of the island if we wanted different trips!!!

The whole point of going to Crete is because I love the Sunrise Apartments, where it is welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Julie T
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Just back from these lovely little apartments after a very relaxing week in Crete.We had a one bed apartment on a SC basis with Jet2holidays holidays and it was very good value for money in a beautiful part of the island . Thar staff at the hotel from the cleaners to the owners are all a credit and as for the three villages well what can I say we will be returning as everyone is so friendly and if you want to be left alone they will all in all a smashing stay very enjoyable thanks for the memories

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chrisblackpool41
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

3rd visit for us and each time it gets better and better, your welcomed in as family,Yanis, Aris, Kiera & Ivan could not do more for you, nothing is ever to much trouble for any of them.

The lovely maids come in everyday and make the beds and take out rubbish and towels and bedding changed twice a week.

Greek night is brilliant and Maria's potato salad is the best!!

This is the number 1 in Koutouloufari

See you soon Sunrise Family!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HannahJ1290
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We come here regularly, often more than once a year and are always made welcome and looked after very well. Everyone works incredibly hard to ensure you have a great holiday, and the familiar friendly faces we see on many of the other guests tells its own story. Already looking forward to our next stay next year.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple