TripAdvisor
Vlore
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great for a sunset meal”
Review of The Wave

The Wave
Ranked #14 of 164 Restaurants in Vlore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading the reviews we were not disappointed in this meal. The shared apertisers were artistry on a plate and delicious too. Husband tried the horse meatball which was actually burger shaped but delicious rich flavour. Both the mushroom risotto and the shrimp were very tasty. No room for pudding but husband was delighted when he found they had dark beer. Would certainly recommend this place. Good professional staff. Better when the music was a little lower so people could talk

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

excellent food
we had at lunch a cesar salad ravioli .orecchiette and a vegetable soup
everything was delicious

Date of visit: August 2019
eugerta2019, Direttore at The Wave, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Thank you :) Is a pleasure for us that everything was fine.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

The Wave is my favourite spot in Vlore. As a foreigner living in Vlore , I appreciate the modern popular vibe and design. The staff are professional, neat and prompt.
Great nightlife vibe for a cool night out all year round ! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

One of the best place in Vlora. We were in 7 for dinner and had a wonderful service. Good music and very clean place. Very gentle staff and good price. Great option of wine and meat. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
eugerta2019, Direttore at The Wave, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

We went here. Four guys. The food came for 3... We all finished our food but one of us has net even get the food.. We asked where is the food and they said 2 minutes. I said theese two minutes are longer than 20 minutes.. Awful and disrespectful. Do not come here if you don't want a bad experience

Date of visit: July 2019
eugerta2019, Direttore at The Wave, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

I'm sorry for the negative experience, and of course measures will be taken regarding what happened.

For us, quality and fairness to customers is very important, and these have been and are our strong point as the Trip Advisor Quality Certification for two consecutive years proves.

However, if I am not mistaken, there was a misunderstanding about ordering, where the dishes were all personal. Overall I personally feel sorry for the situation.

I would personally invite you to our bar again and it would be my pleasure to be my guest for a drink