“RELAXING HOLLIDAY IN LUXURY RESIDENCE”
Review of Hotel Regina

Hotel Regina
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Vlore
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Impressed by their hospitallity, accomodation and cusine.
Clean beach and sea water, wonderfull view of Vlora Bay.
Relaxing holliday like we desired, luxury accomodation for average price.
Hope to have another opportunity being guests in Regina Hotel again.

Georgi Ristevski, Macedonia

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Georgi R
There are newer reviews for Hotel Regina

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is very nice, near city Vlorë. If you would like to go to Vlorë, they will manage transport for you. Stuff is very very good, professional and kind. They will make all your wishes. Hotels equipment is very nice and it is very clear hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I enjoyed a lot my stay at hotel Regina and all 90 tourists from Slovakia too which I can say that is excellent as a Hotel, there is a great Services, all Reginas' staff are very helpful and warm. From the moment we arrived, the owner and the entire staff made every effort to make our stay awesome. From the beach & restaurant waiters, to the room staff this hotel is what you desire when going to the holiday. They took care of the small things that make a vacation great! The food was delicious. We couldn't ask for a better beach, a more friendly staff, great food and superb accommodations.
I will do my best to come back and spend more time in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank zuzanazil
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Thank you for the most pleasant stay in Albania, been here 4 times before, but this was the best stay!!!We will defenetly come bawck next year. I love it here, the food and the service!My children dont want to go home, can we live her mama!!!! :-)

Room Tip: Change madras on bed, and English tv
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Birgitta R
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one week with my family. I enjoyed every moment, the location was great, the staff was very kind and ready to help. The rooms were clean and VERY EASY TO FIND (FYI I didn't need a map to find my room).
Before I did my reservation, I checked online the pictures, location and prices. I e-mailed and I got a response right away from the owner and the price was exactly what the website was stating, so there were no surprises. When I got to the hotel I payed what I was communicated through e-mail.
Food was very affordable and very good. Breakfast was included, everything was fresh and delicious. The waitresses were very helpful and polite. Since my kids were sleeping in the morning, I was able to get breakfast for them in the room. They had a private beach and a small bar that was very convenient. They had ice cream for the kids and different drinks for the adults.
They had the option to rent a boat.
The sunset was beautiful

Room Tip: Rooms that have a sea view are great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Eva D
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Most definitely one of the most gorgeous hotels in the area. The crew is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very beautiful, comfortable and most importantly affordable. The food was very delicious.The sea also very beautiful and clean. I recommend it to everyone that wants to have a great relaxing time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

It was the first time for me and my family to stay in HR, but i can say that its not the last time. I was surprised from all services, starting from check-in, rooms with a beautiful view and very clean, nice food, wi-fi was good to, we even had a signal at the beach. Since i travel very often to Albania, am very happy that i found an excellent place for a real vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank aside0426
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vlore
Hotel New York
Hotel Garden
Hotel Garden
#2 of 5 in Radhime
Vlora International Hotel

Been to Hotel Regina? Share your experiences!