“Everything to perfection”
Sami Town
Sami by night
Sami Town
Karavomylos Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Owen L
“Everything to perfection”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had a wonderful stay at "Memories". The house is immaculate; clean; modern; well equipped and close to the beach. Happy days eating breakfast on the terrace in quiet surroundings and a wonderful and friendly town. Thank you Angela and Nikos for helping me out before I arrived and throughout my stay - quick to respond and always there if I need anything.

Management Response
Apr 3, 2017
Dear Owen thank you very much for your comments!!!we will be glad to see you again!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing