“Good, filling Thai food”

Lan-na Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5,421 Restaurants in Pyeongtaek
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Outside the United States Osan Airbase Main Gate
Description: Outside the United States Osan Airbase Main Gate
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've had Thai food before, but never in Asia. And although South Korea isn't Thailand, the Thai food here was MUCH better than in the US. Everything I tasted had just the right amount of spice and heat.

Close to the main gate of Osan Air Base, we probably wouldn't have discovered it otherwise. With so many other wonderful restaurants in the area, I would seek out other places to eat next time. However, I wouldn't hesitate to come back here at all!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Decent Thai food located right outside Osan Air Base in songtan. Not my favorite, but Gets the job done

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a great restaurant that sticks with original Thai flavors and dishes. The spice is a bit warmer on some dishes but an overall amazing flavor. Best to go in winter....their dishes aren’t the only thing that is warm, the restaurant is always over heated. But that’s my only complaint. Give this place a try, the food won’t disappoint!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times and each time I am impressed with the yummy taste and friendly service. The red curry is delicious. The vegetarian options are my favorite here.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

My niece and her husband eat here quite regularly as he is stationed at Osan Air Force Base.

The food was really good and I enjoyed the small platter of egg rolls that they bring you.

We’re from California and I am in awe that 4 people can eat dinner and the bill is under $50. Plus you get great service without giving a tip!

Date of visit: April 2019