Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Staff is amazing, beautiful 3 tiered outdoor deck, great bar, beautiful golf course!

The golf course is beautiful, they just built a three tiered deck overlooking the greens and we are... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2019
givenscollision
New Market, Maryland
If golf was religion, Worthington Manor would be the holy land.

Reviewed July 20, 2018
Mike F

All reviews pro shop public courses finishing holes tee box pace
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018

If golf was religion, Worthington Manor would be the holy land. The conditions are always immaculate, and as a US Open Qualifying site (among other major tournaments), you often get to play on "pro" level conditions - greens rolling at 13, big time rough, etc. It's fun to have that challenge once in a while. But on the average day, it is the fairest course I've ever played. Bad shots are usually find-able and a half stroke penalty or so. That is, they make your next shot more difficult, but you aren't losing balls all day and taking penalty strokes. I once played 54 holes in one day there with the heat index at 107. We nearly died and I had to go to the ER to get circulation back in my toes but I'd do it all over again ... every ... single ... day. With the addition of the new hole 19 bar - this place is a mecca.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The course was in excellent condition from tee box to green. The staff was very friendly and helpful for our group of 11. Pace of play was very well managed with a friendly marshal keeping things moving with a smile :) A must play course!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

You should play this golf course. I am a PGA member for 30 years it is one of the best public courses I have played

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank bpedrazzi
Reviewed March 21, 2018

We came down here last week with a bunch of guys to play in our annual golf getaway "Ryder cup" trip.

As far as the course goes, it was so picturesque and challenging, that I can see why it is a US Open Qualifying course. I cannot imagine this course in its true glory. You have to really golf your ball around here. The greens were superb and they were nowhere near perfect. Two fantastic finishing holes (both par 5).

I really wasn't too impressed with the Pro Shop. It was small with not a ton of inventory. The bar area and food area were closed when we were there so that was definitely disappointing but we were able to get some beers at least and some crackers.

Overall, if you golf, you must play this course. It really was spectacular. Don't miss it!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Best layout for championship golf in Frederick County. For public course, you cannot beat the condition and the challenge of this layout. Many US Open and Amateur Qualifiers are played here.

Date of experience: November 2017