“Very good chinese food!”
Review of Ocean Palace

Ocean Palace
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Tsawwassen
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2012

this has some of the best chinese food I have had in the lower mainland - the szechuan ginger beef is really good, the chow mein delicious - we usually get takeout - portions have been better lately - they started to shrink there for a while - our friends who come out to tsawwassen are alwasy surpised at how good the food is considering Tsawwassen is not a real chinese community

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We always get takeout from this restaurant. The food is good but their pick up times can be as much as an hour out, however this seems to be getting better lately.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was looking for a place to have a family milestone birthday celebration with about 30 guests. I tried Golf clubs, Catering companies and several better restaurants. All came in at about $2,500 to about $ 3,500. Then a friend said, "You know, Ocean Palace has a party room."So I dropped in to look it over. Very friendly helpful staff. The party room is free! They have a standard party menu, fantastic! And wine is about half the price of the places I had been looking at.
Best of all, it had not yet been booked for the night I had in mind!
Special bonus, No chage for cutting and serving the cake! Others wanted $1.75 p.p.
My total cost is under $1,000.
Since then , I have eaten there several timesand never been disappointed!

2  Thank DeltaGals
Reviewed July 27, 2011

God Chinese for the suburbs. Dishes are authentic, tasty and hot. Portions are appropriate and prices fair. Spicy cod is a must

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Lived in van for 25 years. Best chinesse restaurant I've com across. Food is fresh hot and tasty.

1  Thank Jetpilot999