All reviews yogurt only complaint toast service was great a wonderful stay free of charge comfortable bed brand tv elevator linens sports jacuzzi luxury
Reviewed February 22, 2017

arrived at the hotel and our GPS was not working, Sylvan at the front desk was excellent, He gave us a map for Victoriaville and great directions to the numerous locations we had to visit.
My wife speaks French but I only speak English. His English was excellent
The room was clean and neat
Also the breakfast the next morning was very good

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2017

We stayed there for 3 nights while at a local hockey tournament. Definitely not the first hotel we've been to for this reason, but definitely the nicest. Hotel is fairly new and very clean. Very nice selection for breakfast. Rooms are amongst the biggest we've been in. Only complaint is the facility could use a second elevator and second waffle machine. Would definitely stay at again!

Room Tip: Rooms around the X15 (i.e. 115, 215) are near the elevator and will experience more noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank DanielBetty2014
Reviewed December 23, 2016

We stayed in one of the suites on the top floor. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, and the entire location was quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful. The location was not too convenient to anything, but it was a nice stopping point between Quebec City and Montreal. There's not too much to do nearby, aside from enjoy the local poutine.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sam K
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I had a conference in Victoriaville and I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The room was very large and extra clean. It was also very quiet. I did not have a chance to try the restaurant because I had to leave early.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Spent a night here for a quick meeting the following day. Large rooms, fair prices, great service and a very nice breakfast buffet!

The parking lot is huge so getting in to the hotel is a bit surprising but you won't really go wrong. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business