Went there with family for a couple of nights. Beautiful resort, tucked in a nice corner on sparrow lake. Old, but well-maintained property with good amenities, clean indoor and outdoor pools, well-kept lawns. Good amenities like free kayaks. canoes and bikes. Had dinner on Sunday evening, but found the menu very limited - just 2 chicken items and 1 beef item on menu. There were some starters and good desert options. However, the menus could use more items...simple ones like sandwiches which the kitchen can easily put together. Overall a great place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Ontario, Canada