“The Irish know their beer!”

Flynn's Traditional Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant featuring Irish fare, a Children's Menu, Pub Grub, a Late Night Menu, Daily Specials on Food and Drink, 13 draughts on tap and 2 wines on Tap. Showing all Sports including UEFA Cup. Live Music, Karaoke and Rotary Bingo!
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I have frequently eaten at Flynn's on a late Wednesday afternoon. We had stopped in for a few drinks originally but decided to try their food. At the time, their special on a Wednesday was a pound and wings which my husband enjoyed immensely. He had ordered a hotter sauce on them than what I am able to tolerate so I wasn't able to do a taste test but they certainly looked delicious and smelled wonderful. We invited my husband's father for supper and he enjoyed the crab cakes, my husband had the reuben sandwich and I had the shepherd's pie. From the looks of our plates, we enjoyed every last bite. We have never sat at a table as we enjoy the atmosphere of sitting at the bar and meeting new people who stop in for a drink or supper as well. There is usually a dart game going on or sports of all sorts on their mounted TVs. The staff are extremely friendly and offer you samples of different beers if you are having trouble deciding on a particular brand that you have never tried. I love listening to the Irish owners in conversation and if you close your eyes, you can imagine yourself sitting in a pub in Ireland. We hope people in the area help support this Irish gem and we will continue to stop by on Wednesday afternoons when we can. I especially like the sign on the side of the building about Husband Day Care Centre!!

There are newer reviews for Flynn's Traditional Irish Pub

Reviewed June 9, 2014

with darts, some nice live music, creative food and great taps with good beer selection and a very friendly publican who owns the place and is very engaged in the service of his clients. Many regulars, all friendly and welcoming. I go to the area on business and make a point to keep a dinner and a 'few' pints here in my schedule, really comfortable

Reviewed May 16, 2014

just really friendly pub atmosphere.. owners are lovely. They have opened up a second location in honey harbour at a marina

Reviewed April 16, 2014

While the food is always great, and there are some good theme nights, the service ranges from terrible to mediocre. Good value for the food, limited menu. Only pub/bar in town.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went to Flynn's and had a lovely late lunch. We both had the Fish & Chips - great! The on-tap beer was good. Also on order - jalapeno poppers and mushrooms that were battered and fried - delicious.