“Delicious food at a great price! ”
Review of Phil's Restaurant

Phil's Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Looking for a really great value and delicious comfort food with friendly and excellent service, try Phil's. We enjoyed the chicken souvlaki and gyro pita and we're only sad that there was so much food we couldn't finish it all. Delicious and great service at a reasonable price what more could you ask for!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was our first visit, but definitly not our last! We went on "spaghetti night" and it was excellent! I had it with meat sauce and my dad had it with "the works" (mushrooms, sausage, onions, green pepper and meatballs). They did not skimp on the sauce at all! My daughter had the spaghetti with alfredo sauce, and my mum had the liver dinner...which she said was the best liver she has ever had at a restaurant.
The portions are generous, the prices reasonable and the wait staff friendly, when visiting Penetanguishene you must try here.
We are visiting for a couple more days and will be going back to try another dish as they all looked so good as they were taken to different tables.

1  Thank WDWDonna
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Good Diner-style food (visited for lunch: had fish and chips, Greek salad and kids Menu hamburger and fries) Large portions. Easy walk from waterfront.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We spend much of our summer boating in this area and have always enjoyed going to Phil's for dinner.
The meals are excellent, the prices are good and even when it is busy, the staff are friendly.
One evening at the end of the boating season Phil actually came over to our table and thanked us for our business!
He was sincere in his gesture and definitely made us feel appreciated.
We always look forward to getting back into the area and going to Phil's for what we know will be an excellent meal.
Thanks Phil.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed June 9, 2014

When asked one of the local residents recommended Phil's Restaurant as a great place to dine! She was right!! My mother and I entered this very clean, and very busy restaurant and were seated almost immediately. We both ordered the Hot Roast Beef Dinner, that came with our choice of potatoes (I chose fries, my mother chose roasted), and vegetables (consisting of green beans, carrots, and thinly sliced chestnuts). The amount of food served would leave no man hungry! My mother had one of their homemade rice puddings, she loved it, reminded her of her mother's rice puddings, minus the raisins. The service was top-notch even as busy as they were!
The price for all of this blew me away, meaning I've never paid so little for so much! Thank-you, and I will return to Phil's Restaurant when I'm in Penetanguishene, or the rumored second restaurant in Midland once it is established!

3  Thank citypins