“Good and bad!”
Review of Superburger

Superburger
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Here for lunch recently, hadn't been there in years. Neat old TTC streetcar you can sit in to eat. The value is there, huge burger/fries and drink for $9 - greasy menu but that's OK. Cash only not good - they want you to use the private atm. Burger was real good.....the bad.....the place is not being cleaned properly at all. There was moldy fries on the floor under the table and lots of dirt/flies. Wont go back until things improve.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We used to stop here all the time for the best onion rings around but todays visit will be our last. Every table was dirty and so was the floor. Lost our appetites while eating looking at how dirty the restaurant was, there was easily a half inch of dust on every lamp and black mold on the bottom of the walls, the washrooms appeared to be clean. Not sure what happened to the homemade burgers but what we ate today was nothing short of another fast food made from frozen joint. A burger and rings cost $12 and change, not at all what it used to be.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Each time I visited this restaurant it has been VERY busy but I was served quickly.
I especially liked the fact that they toast the buns then ask what type of toppings you'd like....giving each burger a personal flavour.
I also like the outdoor picnic tables and scenic area. I wonderful place to rest and relax.
The kids enjoyed dining in the attached subway car....kinda quirky!
I think that the location of this restaurant is it's best feature. Being on the corner of two major highways with a gas station beside it makes it a great pit stop!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We try to eat here whenever we are going through to our trailer. The food is pretty good. The bun on the burger was stale but we love the fries. The restaurant is clean and so are the washrooms. I don't think it's as busy as it once was.
They only accept cash but there is an atm machine inside the restaurant.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Used to be good. New owners took over 1 1/2 - 2 years ago. Stale buns, overcooked burgers, cold fries...Yes, well they have the caboose. They have such a low volume of business that thelast couple of times, it was closed. Much to my grandson's disappoinment.

1  Thank Susan K