“Pleasantly Surprised”

Steven's Bar-B-Q Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Moved to Shelburne 9 months ago and tried pretty much every takeout restaurant in town but no eat ins until Steve's was recommended by a friend.

Went for breakfast with my family of 6 and what a nice surprise. It's not fancy but it's definitely clean and comfortable. Everyone enjoyed their food. It was hot, tasty and there was plenty of it. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank 66ninetyeightls

Reviewed September 30, 2013

While stuck in Shelburne overnight on a work related trip, I meet with my co-workers & we all had a good dinner. With a casual diningroom & a more formal dining area there was plenty going on. My sole fillet dinner was excellent. They make great garlic bread. The veggies were a fresh medley & not overcooked. Mashed potatoes were wonderful. Not that I needed it, but the carrot cake was delish albeit a bit pricey. They make a robust cup of coffee & serve mixed drinks & beer... a bonus if you're so inclined. Wait staff is friendly & courteous. Overall a good experience. I returned a few days later on business & had an equally good experience with soup & a corned beef sandwich. If i'm ever there again, I'll try their BBQ... but it will have to be top notch to get a review since I've been to superb BBQ joints all over the USA.

1  Thank Highwayqueen
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you don't want well-done bacon you had best tell them. Besides that, big breakfast was pretty good. There was an issue with a friend's dinner during another visit, but as I understand it, the staff did take steps to make up for the situation.

1  Thank Buchans79
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I used to go there one, two, three times a week for 25 + years. It was fabulous! Dad retired and son, Peter took over the kitchen. I've gone three times since Dad retired. The food comes out over done, dried out and practically unedible. There are many more restaurants in the vicinity. I shan't spend another nickel there.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is where we have Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner many times a week! The Double-Feta Greek Salad is excellent! Great value, generous portions, friendly service!

1  Thank Diamond_Girl88_11