“Gluten Free Pizza the Best I have ever had!!!!”
Review of Palm Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palm Pizza
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This pizza is so delicous. I have not been able to have pizza for a long time. The competion in town has one that tastes like cardboard. This one was absolutley a treat. Just wish it was a bit bigger .

2  Thank Jo-Anne S

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great pizza! Very fresh tasting. I haven't tried anything else on the menu, but the pepperoni and deluxe pizzas have been a real hit.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Given the reviews we were looking forward to trying this establishment. Not sure whether it was an off night, but our selections (the Canadian & the Greek) we're very disappointing. If there was any sauce(?), it lacked any discernible flavour. The other toppings were similarity lacking in flavour . Suffice to say we are still looking for a good pizza experience in Elmire.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My kids and I order pizza here at least once a week. It is cheap, fresh and delicious! I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Joyce B
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I really like their pizza. It's one of the best I tried ever, and for sure best in Elmira. Never had to wait longer than they said, maybe just my luck :)

Chicken wings are delicious, and I like the fact that they're baked, not fried like some other places do. Yummy!

just my 2 cents :)