“sooo tasty!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Elmira, Canada
“sooo tasty!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I really like their pizza. It's one of the best I tried ever, and for sure best in Elmira. Never had to wait longer than they said, maybe just my luck :)

Chicken wings are delicious, and I like the fact that they're baked, not fried like some other places do. Yummy!

just my 2 cents :)

• Visited August 2012
6 Thank Mary B

Elmira, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Love the pizza, I can over look any service problems because the pizza is great. I agree with all the other people, wish it was open on sunday and that they had delivery. I don't drive all the time so having they bring me the pizza would be great.

• Visited April 2012
Elmira Ontario
“Good food, Good Price not good service”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love the pizza nad tastes so good and am willing to get it for the price but it is closed Sundays. I hate cooking on Sundays and always like pizza with my football. Big downfall from a company standpoint hopfully stiffer competition doesn't come around that is open on a Sunday!!
And they do not deliver.
But the pizza is very tasty!!!

• Visited May 2012
Elmira, Ontario, Canada
“Good pizza....crappy service”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The pizza is great, but the service is bad. Every time I order take out (as they don't deliver) the pizza is never ready when they say it will be...it is always another 10 to 30 minutes wait. They are closed on Sundays and holidays which I don't understand.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kelly B
Elmira
“Delicious & Cheap!”
Reviewed July 26, 2009

So grateful Palm Pizza came to Elmira. My only disappointment is that there have been several occasions (Sunday's/holiday Monday's) that they have been closed.

2 Thank ElmiraPizzaLover