“Family friendly, and comfortable atmosphere with delicious food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elmira's Sip 'n Bite
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Elmira
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant and come here often. The food is very delicious and very well priced, the waitresses are very kind and like to get to know the customers, and its a atmosphere that makes you feel homely and welcome. Can sometimes get busy at certain times of the day, but understandable because of what the restaurant provides and its location.

1  Thank Destiny_memoirs

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Come for the food, stay for the frickles. Had the reuben recently, which was pretty good. Never really had a bad experience at this place, although sometimes the wait staff isn't very attentive.

And yes, you should try the fried pickles.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

From the outside you hope that this is going to be a gem as it looks like a small town greasy spoon. Well it is a small town greasy spoon but the food is not good. That is except for the Deep Fried pickles. That said, we had the burgers and they were some of the worst burgers i have ever had. WHAT EVER YOU DO .. DO NOT ORDER THE MILKSHAKES, at least not the strawberry shake as they use chemical flavoring and all you taste is the chemicals. On our way out I did notice that almost all the locals were eating breakfast foods, so maybe this is one of those places that serves great breakfasts. I will try it again and let you know :)

4  Thank Mindful_Travels
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Loooove this place. The first time I walked in I felt welcomed. The food.... yummy!!!! I love that this restaurant is in a great area and makes delicious food no matter what the meal is. All day breakfast is definitely a plus, especially for late bloomers such as I. Service is fast.... which I can't believe even on busy days. Waitresses get to also know the customers. I give this place a 20 out of 10... that's super great!

2  Thank Destiny_memoirs
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I used to eat here almost twice a month when I was in the area. It was great years ago. Excellent portions and real good food. The last time I was there I had to send back my salad because it was real old and lacking...NOTHING WAS IN IT!!! I did bring it to their attention that I was not paying over $5 for a side salad that was not fresh and had nothing in it. I was brought out another one that was excellent. My problem is had I not said anything it would have not even been an issue for some. It costs alot of money nowadays to eat out and I expect fresh food when I do go out. The cook that used to work here years ago has opened a place up in Fergus that is excellent. I guess I expected that still at the Sip'n Bite but was wrong.

3  Thank belly_14