“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Delhi, India
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

From the outside you hope that this is going to be a gem as it looks like a small town greasy spoon. Well it is a small town greasy spoon but the food is not good. That is except for the Deep Fried pickles. That said, we had the burgers and they were some of the worst burgers i have ever had. WHAT EVER YOU DO .. DO NOT ORDER THE MILKSHAKES, at least not the strawberry shake as they use chemical flavoring and all you taste is the chemicals. On our way out I did notice that almost all the locals were eating breakfast foods, so maybe this is one of those places that serves great breakfasts. I will try it again and let you know :)

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Mindful_Travels

ontario
“Sooooo delicious and prices are amazing... can't get enough!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Loooove this place. The first time I walked in I felt welcomed. The food.... yummy!!!! I love that this restaurant is in a great area and makes delicious food no matter what the meal is. All day breakfast is definitely a plus, especially for late bloomers such as I. Service is fast.... which I can't believe even on busy days. Waitresses get to also know the customers. I give this place a 20 out of 10... that's super great!

2 Thank Destiny_memoirs
Guelph, Canada
“Has had it's day for me.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I used to eat here almost twice a month when I was in the area. It was great years ago. Excellent portions and real good food. The last time I was there I had to send back my salad because it was real old and lacking...NOTHING WAS IN IT!!! I did bring it to their attention that I was not paying over $5 for a side salad that was not fresh and had nothing in it. I was brought out another one that was excellent. My problem is had I not said anything it would have not even been an issue for some. It costs alot of money nowadays to eat out and I expect fresh food when I do go out. The cook that used to work here years ago has opened a place up in Fergus that is excellent. I guess I expected that still at the Sip'n Bite but was wrong.

3 Thank belly_14
Elmira, Canada
“Fast service, good prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

Always get fast, friendly service at the Sip. The food ranges from average to very good. It really depends what you get. I especially like the breakfast which is served all day. Get the Hercules Special, you get a big breakfast for 5 or 6 bucks. The dinner platters are good, though more expensive at $12-15. I've heard the Souvlaki is great though never tried it. Some of the things I've tried that were pretty mediocre were the fries and the club sandwich. The one down side is no free refills on pop. I mean come on.

Nothing fancy here but if you're looking for a neighborhood diner with fast service and a good value check it out.

• 3 of 5 bubbles