“Great caterers!”
Review of Flow Cafe & Catering - CLOSED

Flow Cafe & Catering
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Flow Cafe and Catering brings the rich flavours of Waterloo County to the table. Our Cafe offers a tasty retreat. Linger with a great cup of java at our bistro style cafe or meet up with friends or business associate for lunch. From sweet to savoury, enjoy the taste of comfort food with a twist. Our Award Winning Chef will shake up your senses with one of our gourmet entrees, tempting soups, artisan sandwiches and enticing salads. For those with a sweet tooth, there is always something scrumptious to enjoy. Our menu includes gluten-free and vegetarian options. Take-out orders are available - just call to place your order and have it ready for pick up when you arrive at the Cafe. Each day, our Chef creates tempting menu items, so be sure to check our website daily for menu updates! Our Catering is Passionately Created. You see it in the presentation and you experience it in the taste. From appetizing Hors D'Oeuvres to the tempting entrees, our Chef is passionate about food. And it shows. Whether you are hosting a small intimate affairs or a large gathering, let Flow Cafe & Catering create a memorable event for you and your guests. We Cater: Weddings Milestone Celebrations Corporate Events Business Luncheons For a something distinctly different, include our Espresso Bar Service at your next function. Our Barista will treat your guests to the seductive aroma and taste of an espresso created especially for them, right at your venue. Ask us today to include this highly engaging service that will impress your guests. Placing a catering order is easy; simply contact us by email or by telephone and we will do the rest!
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I were fortunate to be at a home birthday celebration recently. It was a wonderful event, being even more so due to the AMAZING appetizers and buffet meal provided by your catering establishment, Flow Café and Catering.
Living in the Niagara area, often referred to as ’The Culinary Trail’, I have enjoyed the efforts of many purveyors of fine foods over several years here, but I want you to know how impressed I was with the exceptional quality, consistency, presentation and (most of all) flavour of the foods from your hands. “Wonderful” applies, to be sure. You deserve to be successful!! -Paul P.

There are newer reviews for Flow Cafe & Catering

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a little place that is a spin off of a catering business. It is small and fun. They serve excellent sandwiches and salads and it is always great. Can't beat it for a fast, very enjoyable meal...only lunch though. I highly recommend it. Out of the way and hard to find but wortht asking around to get there.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I travel to the area frequently throughout the year, and this is one of my favorite restaurants. Food is amazing and the service is top notch.
Their catering is a step above the rest. As a wedding photographer I always recommend my clients to book with them.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We go there as often as we can and we find them to have top quality food and you can tell they take pride in their food. I wish they were open evenings because Elmira has a limited selection and it's hard to find a restaurant in Waterloo region with this kind of quality for this price point.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

For our anniversary, my wife arranged to have the Chef from Flow Cafe and Catering to come to our home to prepare a gourmet meal. I didn’t know what to expect as we had never tried anything like this before.
Everything was amazing – the hardest part was choosing the menu – simply because everything looked so good. We had the luxury of becoming a guest in own home as Chef Ryan created this amazing 4 course meal that was not only beautifully presented but also delicious. We loved the professional but relaxed service – it was so nice to linger over a bottle of wine while Chef Ryan and his assistant cleaned up. A truly unique experience – well worth it. A great anniversary gift!