My husband and i stayed at Coconut Creek for 3 nights. We thought the bedroom wasn't too small as other reviewers had wrote. The bedrooms were clean and comfortable, as was the homestay in general. The food was good as was the helpfulness of Mr Babu and his staff. The area was quiet and after staying in Alleppey was just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut creek farm and homestay kumarakom is a NATIONAL TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best bed and breakfast in India. Also coconut creek is a TWO time kerala STATE TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best homestay in kerala.Our unique factor is from kerala only coconut creek kerala homestays have received national tourism award for best homestays in India.Also coconut creek kumarakom bed and breakfast is the only one diamond category homestay in kumarakom approved by kerala tourism department. We provide kerala houseboats in kumarakom and alleppey too.Our awards and recognitions :-National Tourism award for best bed and breakfast in India from first man of Indian Honorable Indian President & kerala state tourism excellence award winner for best homestay in kerala for Two time,Holiday IQ Awesome Food award,Holiday IQ Awesome Location Award,Trip Advisor Excellence award for Three time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom, Kerala