Homestays have become increasingly popular in Kerala and for a good reason. They provide very good accommodation at affordable prices. We were trying to book another homestay closeby but due to unavailability this place was suggested to us by the owner. We were pleasantly surprised by cleanliness and tranquil atmosphere of this place. Basic rooms but very clean. Local food including freshly caught fish is served here and you can have the unique experience of eating the local food on a banana leaf using your fingers only! It is very close to the local attractions. We really loved the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut creek farm and homestay kumarakom is a NATIONAL TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best bed and breakfast in India. Also coconut creek is a TWO time kerala STATE TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best homestay in kerala.Our unique factor is from kerala only coconut creek kerala homestays have received national tourism award for best homestays in India.Also coconut creek kumarakom bed and breakfast is the only one diamond category homestay in kumarakom approved by kerala tourism department. We provide kerala houseboats in kumarakom and alleppey too.Our awards and recognitions :-National Tourism award for best bed and breakfast in India from first man of Indian Honorable Indian President & kerala state tourism excellence award winner for best homestay in kerala for Two time,Holiday IQ Awesome Food award,Holiday IQ Awesome Location Award,Trip Advisor Excellence award for Three time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom Kerala