No doubt there are better resorts in Kumarkom, but we were touched by the way the staff, particularly the Operation Manger Mr. Soby Mathews helped us when our 9 yr old daughter fell sick.
As a resort it is quite good, on proper backwater and ideal for chill out where you can lesuirely watch the lake. They also offer a complimentary 1 hour sunset cruise (boat is ordinary). You can also do fishing - caught a small fish by the way.
Only thing which could be better is the buffet (Both breakfast & diner we had for 2 days)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backwater Ripples offers 34 luxury independent cottages in a variety of styles to cater various requirements. The accommodation is spacious, private and superbly appointed with state of the art designer amenities and personalized services. The resort has wide range of facilities to make sure a comfort and memorable stay in our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Backwater Ripples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kumarakom
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kumarakom, Kerala