An amazing experience. They know how to treat their guests!
Had booked a Heritage Villa with Private Pool. Big, Clean, Authentic Wooden Style Rooms, Open to sky shower. Nice and clean plunge pool with jacuzzi.
Wanted to stay 3 nights but could get reservation only for 2 nights, though kept trying for the 3rd night till the end.
everything of this resort was amazing. Right from the room, dining area, food, greenery, lake, infinity pool. the best part was the staff - their courteousness friendliness and their endeavour to serve the guests instantly. We have a 2 years daughter who would never sit at one place for any meals, the staff at their multi cuisine restaurant were so friendly with my daughter they would take care of her while we could finish our meal.
Its a huge property with much open spaces and nice located sitting arrangements that would face the lake, the green land etc. The best location to have a relaxed and peaceful evening is the lying on the hammock next to the infinity pool.
Would definitely like to come again.
PS: If the management is going through this post, hope the drain in room number 111 inside the plunge pool has been fixed. I got a cut in my toe and bled because of it. I had complained at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala