I have visited this resort on start of June with my wife for our honeymoon. It was fabulous and really enjoyed a lot. We received a warm welcome by the member of staff and they take care of us until we leave the resort. Villa was very clean and tidy. When we stepped out of our villa we seen a heaven. Yes it is, what you want water? garden? greenish grass all there. Really we enjoyed a lot. But by advice is go before June because one day we stuck with rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala