We stayed at Kumarakom Lake Resort in January 2013 and cannot rate this resort high enough.
Everything about this resort perfect, from our beautiful villa with private pool, a night spent cruising the backwaters on their houseboot, the gardens, the food, the service, all top class.
The infinity pool is exquisite, will definitely go back. The staff are amazing, best we have ever encountered.
The rooms are clean and well maintained and nothing was too much trouble for the staff
In particular we would like to commend Sreejith and Vaney Cario and their teams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala