We stayed here one night before boarding our houseboat on the bank of the resort. The resort is beautifully run, with a welcome coconut drink and cool towel while you check in. Rooms are well appointed and luxurious but the best for me was the swimming pool which winds through part of the resort and which one enters directly from the room. The Ayurvedic spa massage was exhilarating. The buffet dinner and breakfast were extraordinary---an enormous array of both Indian and international foods to choose from. I wish my stay had been longer --- will definitely go back to Kerala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala